Sunday, November 18, 2012

The quick-glance guide

I stayed up ridiculously late last night and finished the quick-glance guide to the elf ideas and coordinating family activities. I got the last two ideas nailed down and it's all ready for you. Except, I'm not sure how to post it yet. (I'm new to this whole blogging thing!) I'll get my hubbie to help with that. I wanted it to all fit on one printable page, so it would be easy for you. Print it out, put in somewhere were the kids won't see it, but that you'll have quick, easy access to it. But not in a "safe place"! We're not the only ones who have moved lately. My cousin and his wife moved just last month. She posted on Facebook last night that she couldn't find either of their camera chargers. It was driving her crazy, because she remembered putting them in a "safe place"! I commented that "safe places" are never safe. :) So, don't put it in a "safe place"!

I've also been messing around with the blog's template, so don't get confused if you come back and it looks different. I'm trying to figure out what I want it to look like.

Tomorrow, when the kids are in school, I'm going to set up a photo shoot for our elf. Then, I can get started on the day by day descriptions of each elf idea and explanation of the coordinating family activity.

For now, here's a picture of one of my favorite Christmas ornaments. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment