Friday, December 6, 2013

Day 3 - Christmas Flair!

So, as promised, Clyde decorated his own tree. The kids forgot that he had little ornaments for each of them. :) I forgot that I had thrown away the tinsel last year after Christmas. Which stunk a little, because I like to cover Clyde in it. Elves can be messy!  ;) Just a good reminder to check to make sure you have everything you need earlier in the day.


I ended up just sticking a bow on his head and calling it a night. 

I'm still working on the exact list for this year, because I keep thinking of, or finding, great new ideas and then I change my mind and move the schedule all around. I think I'll just post what I have and if I do something different, who cares! The list isn't a contract, just ideas. It's all for fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment