Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 11: Reading a story

So, as you know, the kids were sick. Then, I got sick. Then, I got really sick. As in, I was just so absolutely exhausted that eating half a sandwich was too energy zapping and I had to take a 2 hour nap to recover. Now that I'm back to the land of the living, I'll let you in on what our little Clyde was up to.

Due to me being in bed or asleep on the couch, Clyde decided that just hiding somewhere fun was good enough and there didn't need to be an activity for us all to do each day. Also, it's hard to get supplies for an activity when you're busying drooling the day away.

Even though most of our books are still in boxes in the garage, Clyde found a Christmas themed one to read to some of his animal friends. "Junie B., First Grader Jingle Bells, Batman Smells! (P.S. So Does May.)" That's a long book title! But his friends seemed to enjoy it. :)

This house has a pretty basic layout. There aren't a lot of great hiding places. This happens to be tucked away in a corner between two bookcases. You can't really tell from the picture. My hubby took this one for me while I was sleeping. Thank goodness he was here! The kids got to school and were fed dinner. Applause!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment