Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 12: Taking a shower

I saw this ridiculously cute and funny idea on Peanut Blossom (via Pinterest, of course!) and just had to do it. I couldn't get it out of my mind and I knew the kids would think it was really funny. Plus, it reinforces the idea that the elf really does go back to the North Pole each night.

The note says that Clyde accidentally stepped in reindeer poo while at the North Pole. :) I added that he hopes he got it all off! Hee hee hee! I wrapped a kleenex around his head. I had to add a piece of tape to keep it in place. And I crocheted a little towel for him. My least favorite part about crocheting or knitting is weaving the ends in. But I didn't need to! I used them to tie the towel on and then to tie it and Clyde to the shower head. Then, I tucked a little ducky finger puppet that the kids love, in with him.

The kids LOVED it!!! They thought it was SOOO funny! And they talked about it all day. Mission Accomplished!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment